Here is our list of Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390
Important note: Our team always recommends you Riders to go for an original aftermarket exhaust for your bike rather buying a copied ones.
Here are some of the Benefits buying an original aftermarket exhaust
- gives full protection of your engine.
- ultimate outcome performance possible.
- brand, quality, reliability and warranty.
- goes under various process and testing units.
- engineered with well tested high-grade materials.
- exhaust comes with a complete installation guide in details.
- customer care available 24*7
Benefits of not buying Copied aftermarket exhausts
- differ in performance.
- low-grade materials used.
- comes with no warranty and Customer care service.
- asking prices may be low but don’t give a proper warranty of your engine.
Also, Read some of the benefits of upgrading your company fitted to Performance aftermarket exhausts
- insane boost in performance.
- stylish looks and design.
- refine Sound Note.
- more bass and thumping noise.
- adds more horsepower and torque.
- ability to adjust the sound note by DB killer.
- makes and feels the bike refined, lighter and premium.
- perform lots better in terms of mileage, performance and sound.
So, Riders here is our list of Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390 that you are looking for
#) Akrapovic Full system and Akrapovic Slip-on Exhausts system
Both Akrapovic Full system and Akrapovic Slip-on Exhausts system is made to be fit perfectly on your KTM for Insane performance and sound.
Design: Insane looks and design that comes with a carbon fiber outer sleeve and end cap.
Built quality: Highly engineered with performance steel, carbon components, aluminium and other tested materials.
Sound note: Deep resonant Akrapovic sound with intimating bass and a sportier sound.
Performance: Performance of the engine level’s up to +5 bhp.
The weight: The weight of the Akrapovic full system is around 2.6 kg.
- Compact, lightweight and high-temperature-resistant.
- Easy Plug & Play fit system.
- No engine re-mapping is required.
Price: Akrapovic full system and Akrapovic Slip-on exhaust system will cost you around rupees 35000-82,500.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.motardinn.com and www.orionmotorsindia.com
#) Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhausts fits perfectly fine on the KTM RC 390 and Duke 390.
Design: Tri-Oval legacy design that comes with Trapezoid-shaped muffler and shiny silver and carbon fibre black dotted colour just look super cool.
Built quality: Made of hard-wearing stainless steel with a soft touch of titanium components and other tested materials.
Sound note: A pure Japanese magic tone of very smoothy deep throaty sound.
Performance: Exhausts is fully Optimized for maximum airflow which intensively increases in the performance(bhp+).
The weight: The weight of the Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust is 3.176 kg.
- Comes with DB killer quiet inserter.
- Perfect fit, durability and finish.
- Easy to install.
Price: Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust will cost you around rupees 35000-69000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.solomotoparts.com.
#) Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system
Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system is fully designed and optimized for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390.
Design: A completely smart mini power cone design that looks very racing with full titanium construction done.
Built quality: Fits and finishes with carbon, stainless and titanium well-tested materials.
Sound note: The exhaust sound amazing like a powerful booster with a deep tone inside.
Performance: Engineered with Advanced flow dynamics technology for Insane boosting performance(hp+).
The weight: The weight of the Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhausts is around 2.0 kg.
- Equipped with company fitted Db Killer.
- Gigantic weight cut and depth engineering.
- Easy fitting and installing process.
Price: Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system will cost you around rupees 50000-70000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.bikegear.in
#) Arrow Street thunder exhausts system
Arrow street thunder exhausts system fits perfectly on KTM Duke 390 and KTM RC 390.
Design: A unique simple stylish design with full titanium built body kit that doesn’t compromise on quality and performance.
Built quality: Arrow street thunder exhausts system is made with carbon fibre and titanium compound materials.
Sound note: Arrow Street thunder exhausts sound deep growl with almost like a dirt bike feels to it.
Performance: Yes, the Arrow street thunder exhaust makes a difference in the performance(bhp+) and throttle response of the bike.
The weight: The weight of the Arrow street thunder exhausts is around 2.5 kg.
- Quality, performance, trust and reliability.
- Less weight as compared to the stock.
- Super easy installation process.
Price: Arrow Street thunder exhausts system will cost you around rupees 45000-55000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.bikegear.in
Also, read about Top 3 Best Tyres for KTM Duke 390 | Tyre Size | Price | Features |
#) Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust
Remus Roxx Slip-On exhausts system comes with perfect fits for KTM Duke 390 and RC 390.
Design: The Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhausts is designed with stainless steel and a soft touch of titanium and carbon fiber that feels premium in the hands.
Built quality: Remus Roxx Slip-on exhaust is made of titanium, stainless steel and Polyamide fibre compound.
Sound note: The Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust sounds Great with and without DB Killer.
Performance: By adding Roxx Slip-On exhausts system, the Performance of the engine performance increase up to some extent.
The weight: The weight of the Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust is around 3.7 Kg.
- Exhausts come with removable noise insert.
- Small, lightweight and a High-Performance Pipe.
- Excellent fit and finish with an easy installation process.
Price: Remus Roxx Slip-on high-performance exhausts system will cost you around rupees 45000-50000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.revzilla.com
This was a short review on Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390
Also, Read Best Tyres for KTM RC 390