Here is our list of Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390
Important note: Our team always recommends you Riders to go for an original aftermarket exhaust for your bike rather than buying copied ones.
Here are some of the Benefits buying an original aftermarket exhaust
- gives full protection of your engine.
- ultimate outcome performance possible.
- brand, quality, reliability, and warranty.
- goes under various processes and testing units.
- engineered with well tested high-grade materials.
- exhaust comes with a complete installation guide in detail.
- customer care available 24*7
The benefits of not buying Copied aftermarket exhausts
- differ in performance.
- low-grade materials used.
- comes with no warranty and Customer care service.
- asking prices may be low but don’t give a proper warranty of your engine.
Also, Read some of the benefits of upgrading your company fitted to Performance aftermarket exhausts
- insane boost in performance.
- stylish looks and design.
- refine Sound Note.
- more bass and thumping noise.
- adds more horsepower and torque.
- ability to adjust the sound note by DB killer.
- makes and feels the bike refined, lighter, and premium.
- perform lots better in terms of mileage, performance, and sound.
So, Riders here is our list of Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390 that you are looking for
Akrapovic Full system and Akrapovic Slip-on Exhausts system
Both Akrapovic Full system and Akrapovic Slip-on Exhausts system are made to be fit perfectly on your KTM for Insane performance and sound.
Design: Insane looks and design that comes with a carbon fiber outer sleeve and end cap.
Built quality: Highly engineered with performance steel, carbon components, aluminum, and other tested materials.
Sound note: Deep resonant Akrapovic sound with intimating bass and a sportier sound.
Performance: Performance of the engine level’s up to +5 bhp.
The weight: The weight of the Akrapovic full system is around 2.6 kg.
- Compact, lightweight, and high-temperature-resistant.
- Easy Plug & Play fit system.
- No engine re-mapping is required.
Price: Akrapovic full system and Akrapovic Slip-on exhaust system will cost you around rupees 35000-82,500.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.motardinn.com and www.orionmotorsindia.com
Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhausts fits perfectly fine on the KTM RC 390 and Duke 390.
Design: Tri-Oval legacy design that comes with Trapezoid-shaped muffler and shiny silver and carbon fibre black dotted colour just look super cool.
Built quality: Made of hard-wearing stainless steel with a soft touch of titanium components and other tested materials.
Sound note: A pure Japanese magic tone of very smoothy deep throaty sound.
Performance: Exhausts is fully Optimized for maximum airflow which intensively increases in the performance(bhp+).
The weight: The weight of the Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust is 3.176 kg.
- Comes with DB killer quiet inserter.
- Perfect fit, durability, and finish.
- Easy to install.
Price: Yoshimura R77 Works 3/4 Race Slip-On Exhaust will cost you around rupees 35000-69000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.solomotoparts.com.
Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system
Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system is fully designed and optimized for KTM RC 390 and Duke 390.
Design: A completely smart mini power cone design that looks very racing with full titanium construction done.
Built quality: Fits and finishes with carbon, stainless, and titanium well-tested materials.
Sound note: The exhaust sound amazing like a powerful booster with a deep tone inside.
Performance: Engineered with Advanced flow dynamics technology for Insane boosting performance(hp+).
The weight: The weight of the Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhausts is around 2.0 kg.
- Equipped with company fitted Db Killer.
- Gigantic weight cut and depth engineering.
- Easy fitting and installing process.
Price: Austin racing-gp1r slip-on exhaust system will cost you around rupees 50000-70000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.bikegear.in
Arrow Street thunder exhausts system
Arrow street thunder exhausts system fits perfectly on KTM Duke 390 and KTM RC 390.
Design: A unique simple stylish design with full titanium built body kit that doesn’t compromise on quality and performance.
Built quality: Arrow street thunder exhausts system is made with carbon fiber and titanium compound materials.
Sound note: Arrow Street thunder exhausts sound deep growl with almost like a dirt bike feels to it.
Performance: Yes, the Arrow street thunder exhaust makes a difference in the performance(bhp+) and throttle response of the bike.
The weight: The weight of the Arrow street thunder exhausts is around 2.5 kg.
- Quality, performance, trust, and reliability.
- Less weight as compared to the stock.
- Super easy installation process.
Price: Arrow Street thunder exhausts system will cost you around rupees 45000-55000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.bikegear.in
Also, read about Top 3 Best Tyres for KTM Duke 390
Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust
Remus Roxx Slip-On exhausts system comes with perfect fits for KTM Duke 390 and RC 390.
Design: The Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhausts is designed with stainless steel and a soft touch of titanium and carbon fiber that feels premium in the hands.
Built quality: Remus Roxx Slip-on exhaust is made of titanium, stainless steel, and Polyamide fiber compound.
Sound note: The Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust sounds Great with and without DB Killer.
Performance: By adding Roxx Slip-On exhausts system, the Performance of the engine performance increase up to some extent.
The weight: The weight of the Remus Roxx Slip-On Exhaust is around 3.7 Kg.
- Exhausts come with removable noise inserts.
- Small, lightweight, and a High-Performance Pipe.
- Excellent fit and finish with an easy installation process.
Price: Remus Roxx Slip-on high-performance exhaust system will cost you around rupees 45000-50000.
Buy: You will be able to buy it from www.revzilla.com