Here is our list of Top 5 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in India
Important note: Our team always prefers to go for an original aftermarket exhaust for your bike rather than buying a copied one, due to many reasons some of them are listed below:
Benefits buying an original aftermarket exhausts
- Gives full protection to your engine
- Brand, Reliability, and Warranty
- Best Performance Possible
- Comes with complete installation Guide in details
- Prices are not that too high
- Well tested High-Grade materials used
- Goes under various Process
- Customer care available 24*7
Benefits of not buying Copied aftermarket exhausts
- Prices may be low but don’t give proper warranty of your engine
- Low-grade Materials Used
Benefits of upgrading your company fitted/Stock exhausts to Performance aftermarket exhausts:
- More Bass
- Makes the motorbike lighter
- Adds more horsepower
- Adds more torque
- Top-end power improvement in the motorbike
- You can adjust the motorbike sound note in some aftermarket exhausts by DB killer
- High-end exhausts perform a lot better in terms of mileage, performance, and sound
- Aftermarket exhausts are much lighter than the stock ones
note: Add the mapping to your bike provided by the aftermarket exhaust company
Benefits of not upgrading your company fitted/Stock exhausts:
- Sometimes the engine run too hot of the motorbike in some cases
- A bit affects in mileage of the bike
- Less noise pollution
Akrapovic GTS 125-150-250-300/GTV 250-300
The Akrapovic company is founded in the year 1992, Akrapovic products are sketched, designed, assemble for motorcycles and cars by a highly-skilled staff of over 1000 industrial designers, engineers, and architects using the latest technology, procedure, and best materials.
The best features of the Akrapovic GTS 125-150-250-300/GTV 250-300 exhausts:
- Design: In terms of looks and design the muffler looks stylish with matt black finish and feels premium in hands which basically grabs a lot of attention on the roads.
- Built quality: The Akrapovic exhausts are made of a fine mixture of Steel and Carbon components which is the best combination of price and performance.
- The power input: of the exhausts is power +0.4 kW at 7000 rpm.
- The torque input: of the exhausts is torque +0.5 at 7100 rpm.
- The weight: The weight of the Akrapovic GTS 125-150-250-300/GTV 250-300 exhausts is approximately 2.3 kg.
- Sound: The Akrapovic Slip-On exhaust system gives your motorbike that distinct deep full resonant Akrapovic sound.
- The Akrapovic Slip-On exhaust system will give your motorbike more power and more torque.
- The Akrapovic GTS 125-150-250-300/GTV 250-300 exhausts product features Akrapovic’s finest carbon fiber end caps.
Price of the Akrapovic GTS 125-150-250-300/GTV 250-300 exhausts:
Rs 33765.95 sometimes Price may vary a bit at different Places and you can buy this product from www.motardinn.com
Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura Motors company was founded in Fukuoka, Japan in the year 1954, Mainly Yoshimura is famous for its quality, reliability of the product, and performance. Yoshimura has been created a position, reputation, and rank from various racing victories around the world.
The best features of the Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust:
- Design: The exhaust is designed so beautifully with a shape resulting from a Tri-Oval design legacy. also, the best part of the exhausts is the color combination of shiny silver and carbon fiber black dotted color style looks super cool in its class.
- Built quality: The Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust is built of durable stainless steel and soft touch of titanium works components featuring with Yoshimura’s exclusive works finish and fitted with a carbon fiber end cap.
- Sound: The Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust gives your motorcycle a Japanese magic tone for which the Yoshimura brand is famous.
- Performance – Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust is Optimized for maximum airflow which dramatically increases the power/bhp and torque of the motorbike and improved ground clearance.
- The weight: The weight of the Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust is approximately 3.176 kg.
Price of the Yoshimura Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust:
Rs 30000 – 42060 Price may be a bit different at some places and you can buy the product from www.ubuy.co.in, www.revzilla.com and www.yoshimura-rd.com
MIVV Storm GP Exhausts Stainless Steel
Mivv company was established in the year 1969, with a staff of 160 people in 3 plants right now, Mivv exports their products to over 40 countries around the world. Mivv features the best and most original materials, always with a fascinating look, and ensuring advanced performance to your motorbike.
The best features of the Mivv Storm GP Exhausts Stainless Steel
- Design: The color of the muffler is polished silver which gives a popular classic MotoGP look and also according to the officials the exhausts are designed and made in Italy.
- Built quality: The MIVV Storm GP Exhausts is Composed of a durable stainless-steel outer shell and also gets approved for acoustic emissions.
- Sound: The MIVV Storm GP has got an Intense sound designed specifically for extreme use of the product(too loud with bass), which is really an insane exhaust for your motorbike.
- The MIVV storm GP exhausts guarantee excellent performance in torque and power of your motorbike.
- And also the best part of the MIVV exhausts is it gets approved according to European regulations.
- Weight: The MIVV Storm GP is much lighter than the stock exhausts that come with the RS200.
Price of the Mivv Storm GP Exhausts Stainless Steel:
Rs 11511 – 21000 is the price of the exhausts it can vary a little according to different websites and you can buy the beautiful product from www.omniaracing.net and www.louis.eu
M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust – Black
The M4 GP Slip-on Exhaust for 150cc to 800cc is one of the best motorcycle exhaust systems you can install on your motorcycle which is Easy to install, sounds good, and feels premium in the hands.
The best features of the M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust:
- Design: The color of the M4 muffler is a complete black with a Satin M4 aluminum nameplate which looks super cool in the motorbike, also the company ensures that the mount will give you that “GP” look and sound.
- Built quality: The M4 GP is built of a fine combination of aluminum, steel, and carbon for which the GP exhaust system will lose some amount of weight over stock exhausts to give your motorbike a better power-to-weight ratio.
- Sound: OMG! It is the loudest exhausts among all of them, the M4 GP Slip-On Exhaust has a built-in baffle, tuning the exhaust pipe for a roaring head-turning sound, let’s people know you are coming.
- The exhausts are capable of making enjoying throaty tone at lower RPM range through the mid-range it opens up and it screams like hell as MotoGP!
- The M4 GP series slip-on exhausts tremendously increase the power and torque of the motorbike.
- The weight of the M4 GP series slip-on exhausts is much lighter than the stoke ones.
Price of the M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust – Black:
Rs 23000 – 52000,
Leo Vince GP Corsa Evo slip-on exhaust
The LeoVince GP Corsa exhausts offer the perfect balance between the look, performance, and price for the 4-stroke motorbikes up to 500cccengine, company history starts back in the year 1954 in Turin, Italy. The production house is located in a 22,000sqm factory, equipped with advanced and latest technologies for the processing of exhaust pipes with the current 115 employees having the capability of producing about 240,000 pieces/year.
The best features of the Leo Vince GP Corsa Evo slip-on exhaust:
- Design: The new GP Corsa exhaust design is inspired by the Leo Vince experience in Moto Grand Prix, the design reopens the “Slash Cut” of style which signalizes the premier class exhausts pipes and design for a precise fit.
- Built quality: The Leo Vince GP Corsa exhausts is entirely made in carbon fiber or Carbon coats and stainless steel muffler straps and end-caps developed in MotoGP, which is totally high-temperature resistant and also to enhance the exhausts an alloy LeoVince logo has been applied which emphasize the Italian product design which looks super cool in it.
- Sound: The Leo Vince GP Corsa has got a deeper race-tuned tone and you can also change the tone of the exhausts by adding or removing the Db killer from the exhausts which gives you a more aggressive tone.
- The Leo Vince GP Corsa increases the horsepower and torque of the bike.
- The exhausts are tuned to work with the stock fuel setting of the motorbike.
Price of the Leo Vince GP Corsa Evo slip-on exhaust:
Rs 23182.39 – 26890 Price may vary a bit at some places and you can buy the product from www.leovince.com, www.motosport.com, and www.revzilla.com