Here is our list of Top 3 Best Aftermarket Exhausts for BMW G310GS and G310R
Aftermarket Exhausts: Aftermarket exhausts are one of the most loved accessories that every rider used to install/fit according to their needs like sound, style and performance which comes with some of the great prices and also pros, cons factors in it. so, Riders there are some benefits of upgrading your company fitted to performance aftermarket exhausts.
Benefits of upgrading your company fitted to Performance aftermarket exhausts
- Insane Boost in Performance.
- stylish looks and design.
- refine Sound Note.
- more bass and hard thumping noise.
- adds more horsepower(bhp) and torque.
- ability to adjust the sound note by inserting a DB killer.
- makes the motorbike much lighter and feels premium in hands.
- performs lots better in terms of performance, sound and mileage.
Benefits of not upgrading your company fitted/Stock exhausts:
- Sometimes engine run hot of the bike in some cases.
- a bit affects in mileage of the bike.
- less noise pollution.
#) Yoshimura R-77 Race Series Full System
Yoshimura R-77 Exhaust is built with the needs of a pure racing in mind which offers insane performance without annoying the streets, The engineers came up with an exhaust that is built from fined tested lightweight materials with technology, thanks to its high-flow trapezoidal shape model which give your motorbike gets a great sound without being excessively loud or excessively low.
The Best features of Yoshimura R-77 Race Series Full System
- R-77 Race series exhaust system has the capability to make a motorcycle reach its maximum potential or limit
- Yoshimura company uses Super motorbike technology and styling to built the R-77 Race series exhaust system
- The best part of the exhausts is Carbon Fiber end cap is reminiscent featuring sharp edges for an attractive and eye-catching appeal
- The R-77 Race series exhaust system gives a quick boost in power of about 4.9% bhp and up 5.6 % of torque
- The R-77 Race series exhaust system cuts 4 kg of weight from the stock unit
- In terms of looks, and design the exhausts feels premium in hands with Laser etched Yoshimura logo and OEM bodywork lines done with unique colouring
- R-77 Race series exhaust is built of Stainless steel both header and mid-pipe
- Yoshimura R-77 Race series exhaust has an option of installation and removal of low-volume Insert(DB killer)
Price of the Yoshimura R-77 Race Series Full System
500-1200 in USD and 35,622-85494 in Indian currency, the price may vary sometimes at some places it depends upon from where you are buying the product from and you can buy the product from www.revzilla.com, www.amazon.com and yoshimura-rd.com.
#) Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon
The Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon has been designed specifically for demanding bikers that represents an ideal balance between performance and price, Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon exhausts pipes are super lighter as compared to stock exhaust systems and features extraordinary built quality without causing groove or compromising the strength of the pipes.
The Best features of the Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon
- The Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon exhaust systems are super lighter(-4.6 kg) as compared to stock exhaust systems and a special process known as hydroforming is done in the manufacturing of the exhaust pipes.
- The muffler outer sleeve is constructed from the carbon fibre material, with a stainless-steel header and finished with a hand-crafted carbon-fibre endcap and muffler clamp.
- Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon exhausts system has the capability of delivering an extra power of +1.8 kW at 8500 rpm and extra torque of +2.7 at 4900 rpm which will definitely give a boost in performance
- Along with Performance, the exhausts pipes are input with an enhanced sound for a more sporty and pure aggressive tone without the (DB killer)
- The Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon exhaust is easy to install and no remapping is required
- The exhausts pipes are equipped with High-quality silicon-shielded and stainless steel exhaust spring
- The Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon exhaust pipes have an option of installation and removal of DB killer
Price of the Akrapovic Race Steel&Carbon
536-616 in USD and 37027-47,000 in Indian currency, the price of the exhausts may vary sometimes at some places it depends upon from where you are buying the product from. You can buy from www.motardinn.com, www.akrapovic.com, and www.revzilla.com.
#) Remus HyperCone Full Exhaust System
Remus Hypercone Complete System Stainless Steel Black has been designed for ultimate sonorous sound and performance. Remus HyperCone Full Exhaust System is super light as compared to stock once’s and the materials used to build the exhausts is completely High-grade material.
The Best features of the Remus HyperCone Full Exhaust System
- Remus HyperCone Full Exhaust System is super light as compared to stock once’s (- 4,8 kg lighter)
- Materials used to build the exhausts is completely High-grade materials
- Remus hypercone exhaust features a significance boosting in the power of + 3.1 HP at 9000 rpm and + 2.4 Nm of torque at 9000 rpm.
- The Best part of the Remus HyperCone full exhaust system is the sporty, sonorous sound output.
- The material used to build the exhausts is of Stainless steel
Price of the Remus HyperCone Full Exhaust System
712-800 USD and 65,000-75000 in Indian rupees, sometimes price may vary at some places its depends upon from where you are buying the product from. You can buy it from bikegear.in, and Remus.eu.