A complete detailed review on KTM 390 Duke Service Schedule, Cost, Spare Parts Pricelist
KTM India: As we talk about KTM India, basically the company comes with more than 230 authorized showrooms and service stations across 146 cities in India, So as far as our team’s concern there will be no problem doing servicing of your KTM 390 Duke.
Services of KTM 390 Duke: In term of service and spare parts availability, KTM service centres are equipped with modern solution and facilities that come with highly trained service mechanics and salespersons. And also KTM Service centres have a wide range of stock of spare parts for your bike.
Important note about free servicing of KTM 390 Duke: Basically, KTM India offers 3 free servicing for KTM 390 Duke that include free labour charges, checkup, washing and polishing and you will be charged for Engine Oil, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plug, Oil Filter, O-ring, Coolant, Brake Pads, brake fluid and more if required.
Things you have to do before Servicing your KTM 390 Duke
- Always serviced your KTM 390 Duke from an authorized KTM service centre.
- Make sure you always check your duke’s trip meter before servicing to know to extract distance you have ridden.
- Never ever forget to carry your duke’s servicing manual book and RC (registration certificate) to the service centre.
- Inspect both front and rear shock absorbers, see if there is any oil leakage or unwanted sounds before going to KTM’s service centre.
- Also, make sure to check chain sprocket set and other components like brake pads both front and rear, front and rear brake fluid level and plus coolant level.
- Always check, research and compare the price, quality and brand of engine oil, oil filter, spark plug or any other extra accessories if you need to fit or install in your 390 Duke.
- Most Importantly: Always ask your service mechanic to change engine oil, oil filter, air filter or any other spare parts or accessories to install or fit, in your presence there.
Periodic Service Schedule of KTM 390 Duke
note: KTM 390 Duke service needs to be performed on km/days from the date of purchase, whichever comes earlier.
- 1st free service is to be performed under 1000 km or 45 days from the date of purchase.
- 2nd free service is to be performed under 7500 km or 150 days from the previous service date.
- 3rd free service is to be performed under 15000 km or 240 days from the previous service date.
- 4th paid service is to be performed under 22500 km or 330 days from the previous service date.
- 5th paid service is to be performed under 30000 km or 420 days from the previous service date.
- 6th paid service is to be performed under 37500 km or 510 days from the previous service date.
- 7th paid service is to be performed under 45000 km or 600 days from the previous service date.
- 8th paid service is to be performed under 52500 km or 690 days from the previous service date.
- 9th paid service is to be performed under 60000 km or 780 days from the previous service date.
- 10th paid service is to be performed under 67500 km or 870 days from the previous service date.
- 11th paid service is to be performed under 75000 km or 960 days from the previous service date.
- 12th paid service is to be performed under 82500 km or 1050 days from the previous service date.
Also, read Top 3 Best Tyres for KTM Duke 390
Basic things service mechanic should “Inspect, Check, Clean, Change, Adjust, Tightened, Refill, Lubricate or Replace if necessary” while servicing your KTM 390 Duke
- electrical system and wiring points functioning properly.
- front and rear brake linings and front and rear shock absorbers.
- coolant level-Refill if necessary.
- steering head bearing foreplay- grease if necessary.
- rear and front brake fluid level- Refill if necessary.
- the braking system, discs pads- Inspect, Clean, Grease or Replace if necessary
- change- Air filter, Spark plug, Oil filter, Fuel filter, O-ring and Engine Oil in every servicing you do.
- inspect the drive chain, rear chain sprocket and engine sprocket-Clean, Grease, alignment or Replace if necessary.
- check the frame, swingarm, swingarm bearing for backlash, wheel bearing for play and antifreeze.
Service Schedule and Service Cost of KTM 390 Duke
|Service no.||Kilometer & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||1000 km or 45 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Chain Lube, O-ring, Tightening all nuts bolts.||₹ 1400-1600|
|2nd (free)||7500 km or 150 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel filter, Chain Lube, Coolant, Brake Oil.||₹ 2000-2600|
|3rd (free)||15000 km or 240 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, O-ring, Spark Plug, |
Fuel Filter, Chain Lube.
|4th (paid)||22500 km or 330 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, O-ring, Spark Plug, |
Fuel Filter, Disc Pads, Coolant, Brake Oil, Chain Lube and Labour Charges.
|5th (paid)||30000 km or 420 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, O-ring, Spark Plug, |
Fuel Filter, Chain Lube.
Some of the basic spare parts price list of KTM 390 Duke
note: At some places, cities or states, the spare parts price may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Spare parts price list of KTM 390 Duke||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil||₹ 1140|
|Oil Filter||₹ 74
|Spark Plug||₹ 174|
|Air Filter||₹ 258|
|Fuel Filter||₹ 98|
|Chain Lube||₹ 180|
|Disc Plate Front||₹ 1380|
|Disc Plate Rear||₹ 840|
|Clutch Plate||₹ 1220|
|Indicator each||₹ 565|
|Mirror each||₹ 230|
|Clutch Cable||₹ 260|
|Accelerator Cable||₹ 120|
|Front Brake Pad||₹ 240|
|Rear Brake Pad||₹ 185|
Things to do after servicing your KTM 390 Duke
- Set the next “Service km to 7500 km”.
- Check both front and rear tyre pressure and KTM’s recommended tire pressure is 29 front and 29 Psi rear for a single rider.
- Check low and high beam for headlamps with turn signals.
- Most importantly don’t forget to check brakes, clutch, engine oil level, coolant level and brake oil level.
- Take a short ride with your service mechanic and point out the problems, if it was not fixed.
- Check your service bill carefully and ask them to show everything they have installed or replaced.
Maintenance Cost of KTM 390 Duke in days>months>years
note: NO, Fuel cost is included in the Maintenance Charges of KTM 390 Duke
- the average maintenance charges of KTM 390 Duke in days is rupees 4500-5000 for 150 days, which includes 2-free servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, washing, cleaning, polishing, tyre polish, tyre pressure check and fill and parking frees.
- the average maintenance charges of KTM 390 Duke in months is rupees 14500-15000 for 420 days, which includes 1-free servicing with 2-paid servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, change in clutch cables(sometimes), punctures, rear tyre change(depends on riding style) foam washing, polish, tyre polish, tyre pressure check and fill and parking free.
- the average maintenance charges of KTM 390 Duke in years is rupees 56000-62000 for 960 days, which includes monthly paid servicing, washing, polishing, brake oil refill, change in tyres, chain cleaning, adjusting, brake oil change, Chain lubricant, Oiling, greasing, change in clutch cables, coolant refill, punctures, handle racer adjust, disc pad change, air-filled and more.
Maintenance tips for KTM 390 Duke
- Use Chain Lube for extra life of your chain sprocket especially during rainy and dusty seasons.
- Keep an eagle eye on instrument cluster readings and give attention to any odd notification related to the engine.
#) Questions asked by KTM 390 Duke Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my KTM 390 Duke according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your KTM 390 Duke according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.