A complete detailed review on KTM 200 Duke Service Schedule, Service Cost, Spare Parts Pricelist
KTM India: As we talk about KTM India, basically the company has to offer more than 220 authorized showrooms along with service centers across 146 cities in India
So as far as our concern there will be no problem doing servicing of your KTM 200 Duke.
Services of KTM 200 Duke: In terms of services, KTM service centers are equipped with modern solutions and facilities that come with highly trained service engineers and spares salespeople.
Important note about free servicing of KTM 200 Duke: Basically, KTM India offers 3 free servicing for your KTM 200 Duke that include free labor charges, checkup, washing, cleaning, and polishing and you will be charged for Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit (Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plug, Oil Filter and O-ring), Coolant, Brake Pads and more if required.
Things you have to do before Servicing your KTM 200 Duke
- Your KTM 200 Duke must be serviced from an authorized KTM service center.
- Make sure you check the trip meter of your KTM 200 Duke to know the exact distance to have ridden.
- Do not forget to carry your bike’s servicing manual book and RC (registration certificate) to the service center.
- Inspect very carefully both front and rear shock absorbers, see if there is any oil leakage or unwanted sounds.
- Before going to KTM’s service center, make sure you check your 200 duke’s front and rear brake fluid level and plus coolant level.
- Try to check, research, and compare the price, quality, and brand of engine oil, oil filter, spark plug, or extra accessories if you need to fit or install.
- Most Importantly: Always ask your service mechanic person to change engine oil, oil filter, or any extra spares to install, in your presence there.
Periodic Service Schedule of KTM 200 Duke
note: KTM 200 Duke service needs to be performed on km/days from the date of purchase, whichever comes earlier.
- 1st free service is to be performed under 1000 km or 45 days from the date of purchase.
- 2nd free service is to be performed under 8500 km or 150 days from the previous service date.
- 3rd free service is to be performed under 16000 km or 240 days from the previous service date.
- 4th paid service is to be performed under 23500 km or 330 days from the previous service date.
- 5th paid service is to be performed under 31000 km or 420 days from the previous service date.
- 6th paid service is to be performed under 38500 km or 510 days from the previous service date.
- 7th paid service is to be performed under 46000 km or 600 days from the previous service date.
- 8th paid service is to be performed under 53500 km or 690 days from the previous service date.
- 9th paid service is to be performed under 61000 km or 780 days from the previous service date.
- 10th paid service is to be performed under 68500 km or 870 days from the previous service date.
- 11th paid service is to be performed under 76000 km or 960 days from the previous service date.
- 12th paid service is to be performed under 83500 km or 1050 days from the previous service date.
Basic things service mechanic must “Inspect, Check, Clean, Refill or Replace if necessary” while servicing your KTM 200 Duke
- Inspect the electrical system functioning properly.
- Check both front and rear brake linings.
- Inspect both the rear and front shock absorbers.
- Check coolant level-Refill if necessary.
- Check Steering head bearing foreplay.
- Check both rear and front brake fluid level– Refill if necessary.
- The braking system, discs brakes, discs pads– Inspect, Clean, Grease, or Replace if necessary.
- Change- Air filter, Spark plug, Oil filter, Fuel filter, O-ring, and Engine Oil in every servicing you do.
- Inspect the drive chain, rear chain sprocket, and engine sprocket-Clean, Grease, alignment, or Replace if necessary.
Service Schedule & Service Cost of KTM 200 Duke
note: KTM Perdoic Service Kit includes (Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plug, Oil Filter, and O-ring).
|Service no.||Kilometer & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||1000 km or 45 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean and Chain Lube.||₹ 1200-1400|
|2nd (free)||8500 km or 150 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean, Chain Lube and Chain adjust.||₹ 1200-1400|
|3rd (free)||16000 km or 240 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean, Chain Lube, Chain adjust.||₹ 1200-1400|
|4th (paid)||23500 km or 330 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean, Chain Lube, Chain adjust, Brake Oil, Coolant, and Labour Charges.||₹ 1800-2400|
|5th (paid)||31000 km or 420 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean, Chain Lube, Chain adjust, Discs Pads, Nuts Bolts and Labour Charges.||₹ 2500-2800|
|6th (paid)||38500 km or 510 days||Engine Oil, KTM Perdoic Service Kit, Chain Clean, Chain Lube, Chain adjust, Front Brake Lever, Clutch Lever and Labour Charges.||₹ 2600-3000|
Some of the basic spare parts price list of KTM 200 Duke
note: At some places, cities, or states, the spare parts price may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Spare parts price list of KTM 200 Duke||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil 1.5L||₹ 1185|
|Spark Plug||₹ 174|
|KTM Perdoic Service Kit||₹ 470|
|Gasket Clutch Cover||₹ 138|
|Kit Fric Plates||₹ 1018|
|Pressure Plates||₹ 229|
|Accessory Collant For Radiator||₹ 210|
|Fuel Pump Module||₹ 3994|
|Shaft Clutch Release Assy||₹ 98|
|Battery Band||₹ 35|
|Consumable Polishing||₹ 64|
|Water Washing||₹ 120|
|Chain Cleaning||₹ 120|
|Clutch Cable||₹ 240|
|Accelerator Cable||₹ 104|
|Brake Pad front||₹ 210|
|Brake Pad rear||₹ 179|
|Disc plate front||₹ 1350|
|Disc plate rear||₹ 780|
|Clutch plate||₹ 1110|
|Single Indicator||₹ 560|
|Handle bar||₹ 770|
|Radiator assembly||₹ 4359|
|Fuel tank||₹ 1611|
|Fuel tank cover||₹ 1025|
|Rear mono shock||₹ 3973|
|Stock exhaust||₹ 9360|
|Front Chain sprocket||₹ 115|
|Rear Chain sprocket||₹ 646|
|Front rim||₹ 3750|
|Rear rim||₹ 4330-4400|
|General Check up||₹ 383-450|
Things to do after servicing your KTM 200 Duke
- Set the next “Service” Reset.
- Check both front and rear tire pressure.
- Check low and high beam for headlamps with turn signals.
- Most importantly don’t forget to check brakes, clutch, engine oil level, and coolant level.
- Take a short ride with your service mechanic boy and point out the problems, if it was not fixed.
- Check your service bill carefully and ask them to show everything they have installed or replaced.
Maintenance Cost of KTM 200 Duke in days>months>years
note: NO, Fuel cost is included in the Maintenance Charges of KTM 200 Duke
- The maximum Maintenance charges of KTM 200 Duke in days is rupees 3000-3500 for 150 days, which includes 2-free servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, foam washing, cleaning, polishing, tire polish, tire pressure check and fill and parking frees.
- The maximum Maintenance charges of KTM 200 Duke in months is rupees 6600-75000 for 24 months, which includes 3-free servicing with 1-paid servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, change in clutch cables(sometimes), punctures, foam washing, polish, tire polish, tire pressure check and fill and parking free.
- The maximum Maintenance charges of KTM 200 Duke in years is rupees 16000-20000 for 2.5 years, which includes monthly paid servicing, washing, polishing, brake oil refill, change in tires, chain cleaning, adjusting, brake oil change, Chain lubricant, Oiling, greasing, change in clutch cables, coolant refill, punctures, handle racer adjust, disc pad change, air-filled and more.
Maintenance tips for KTM 200 Duke
- Use Chain Lubricant for the extra life of your chain sprocket especially during rainy and dusty seasons.
- Try to keep an eagle eye on instrument cluster readings and give attention to any odd notification related to the engine.
Questions asked by KTM 200 Duke Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my KTM 200 Duke, according to the schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your KTM 200 Duke according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its becomes easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best Performance Spares for Bike
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|