A complete detailed review on KTM 125 Duke Service Cost, Service Intervals, Spare Parts Price
Hey, people, we are going to discuss everything in details about the KTM 125 Duke Service Cost, Intervals, Spare Parts Price, Maintenance Schedule and more so stay tuned!
KTM 125 Duke is now one the topmost selling motorbike in India from KTM and features with over 350+ dealerships and service stations across India, So we ensure you there will be no problem doing servicing your bike at any parts of India.
Basically, KTM India offers 3 free servicing, which means (Only labour charges are free) in the free servicing that is around rupees 700-800 which includes washing, cleaning, and Checkup of your bike and you will be charged for Engine Oil, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Brake Pads and more if required and the price list of the spares are listed below.
Things to do before Servicing your KTM 125 Duke
- Make sure to do your service from an authorise KTM service centre.
- Try to make a note on problems you are facing while riding your KTM 125 Duke.
- Always carry your bike’ service manual book before going to KTM’s workshop.
- Every time, before going to the nearest Krm service centre, always check your bike’s front, rear brake fluid and coolant before going to the service centre.
- Always ask your service mechanic boy to check, battery charging, throttle, air filter, brake pads, Chain Clean, Chain Lube and tyre pressure.
Periodic Service Criteria for KTM 125 Duke
Service needs to be performed or done on Km/days from the date of purchase whichever comes earlier
- For free 1st servicing is to be done under 1000 km or 30-45 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- For free 2nd servicing is to be done under 8000-8500 km or 140-150 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- For free 3rd servicing is to be done under 15500-16000 km or 240-250 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- From paid 4th servicing onwards 7500 km apart every 3 months.
Things Service Mechanic Should Check while Servicing your KTM 125 Duke
- Check the functioning parts of electrical stuff.
- Check both rear and front brake discs.
- Check both rear and front linings properly.
- Check the braking system properly to ensure damage and leakage.
- Check both Rear and front brake fluid level.
- Check rear mono-shock absorber.
- Check rear sprocket, drive chain and engine sprocket.
- Check the radiator fan to ensure its working properly.
- Check the control cables to ensure damages or cuts.
- Check the Steering head bearing foreplay.
- Check the headlight and backlight.
KTM 125 Duke Service Schedule & Charges
|Service no.||Kilometers & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||1000 km or 45 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Coolant, Chain Lube/Clean||1000-1500|
|2nd (free)||8500 km or 150 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube/Clean, Air filter Clean, Replace Fuel Filter, Clean Air filter Box||1800-2000|
|3rd (free)||16000 km or 250 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube/Clean, Air filter Clean, Rear Brake Oil, Change Spark Plug, Replace Fuel Filter,||2000-2500|
|4th (paid)||23500 km or 340 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube/Clean, Air filter Clean, Replace Fuel Filter, Coolant, Clean Air filter Box||2000-2500|
|5th (paid)||31000 km or 430 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube/Clean, Air filter Clean, Rear Brake Oil, Replace Fuel Filter, Change Disc Pads,||2500-3000|
|6th (paid)||38500 km or 520 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube/Clean, Air filter Clean, Rear Brake Oil, Replace Fuel Filter||2000-2500|
|7th (paid)||46000 km or 610 days||NA||NA|
KTM 125 Duke Spare Parts Price List
note: At some places, cities, town or states, the spare parts and service charges may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|KTM 125 Duke Spare Parts Price List||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil (1.5L)||₹ 1300-1500|
|Oil Filter||₹ 73|
|Headlight bulb||₹ 130|
|Coolant for Radiator||₹ 30-60|
|Air Filter||₹ 280-300|
|Fuel filter||₹ 80-100|
|Spark plug||₹ 170-180|
|Clutch Cable||₹ 230-250|
|Accelerator Cable||₹ 350-420|
|Brake Pads – Front||₹ 160-200|
|Brake Pads –Rear||₹ 220-250|
Maintenance Charges of KTM 125 Duke in days>months>years
- The average Maintenance charges of KTM 125 Duke in days is rupees 1500-2000 for 45-60 days which includes 1- monthly free servicing, Chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, Oiling, washing, cleaning, tyre pressure.
- The average Maintenance charges of KTM 125 Duke in months is rupees 5000-6000 for 290-300 days which includes 2-monthly servicing, Chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, Oiling, change in clutch cables, coolant, punctures, Washing, Polish.
- The average Maintenance charges of KTM 125 Duke in years is rupees 28000-30000 for 1200-1400 days which includes monthly Paid servicing, Washing, Polish, Tyres change both front and Rear, Chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, Oiling, change in clutch cables, coolant, punctures, handle racer adjust, Disc Pad Change and more.
Questions asked by KTM 125 Duke Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my KTM 125 Duke, according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your KTM 125 Duke according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best Performance Spares for Bike
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|