A complete detailed review on Kawasaki Ninja 300 Service Cost, Service Schedule, Spare Parts Pricelist
Kawasaki India: As we talk about Kawasaki India, Basically the company has more than 96 Kawasaki showrooms and 96 well-establish authorised service centres spread across 26 states and 62 cities operating in India.
So as far as our team concern, there will be no problem doing servicing your Ninja 300.
Services and spares of Kawasaki Ninja 300: Services and spares parts availability of Kawasaki Ninja 300, the company has more to offer which means Kawasaki service centres come with highly trained professional service engineers and as well as well-equipped professional service stations. And without no doubt, Kawasaki service centres have a wide range of spare parts available in stock for Kawasaki Ninja 300 at a very good price point including taxes and charges.
Important note about free servicing of Kawasaki Ninja 300: Basically, Kawasaki India offers no free servicing for Kawasaki Ninja 300 and you will be charged almost for everything like labour charges, checkup, washing, polishing, and in also spares- engine oil, spark plug, air filter, oil filter and more if required.
Things you have to do before Servicing your Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Always need to service your Kawasaki Ninja 300 from an authorized Kawasaki service centre.
- Always check your Ninja 300 trip meter before going for servicing to know to extract distance you have ridden.
- Try to make a note on the problems you are facing while riding your Ninja 300 and discuss to fix the problems with your service mechanic in the service centre.
- Must need to carry your Kawasaki Ninja 300 service manual book and RC (registration certificate) before going to your nearest Kawasaki service centre.
- Try to inspect both the front and rear shock absorbers, see if there is any oil leakage or unwanted sounds before going to Kawasaki service centre.
- Also, make sure to check chain, chain sprocket set and other components like brake pads, brake fluid level, coolant level before going to the service station.
- Make sure you check, research and compare the prices, quality and brand of the engine oil, oil filter, spark plug or any other extra accessories if you need to fit or install for your Ninja 300.
- Most Importantly: ask your service person to change engine oil, oil filter, air filter or any other spares or aftermarket accessories to install or fit, in your presence there.
Periodic Service Schedule of Kawasaki Ninja 300
note: Kawasaki Ninja 300 service needs to be performed on km or days from the date of purchase, whichever comes earlier.
- 1st paid service is to be performed under 1000 km or 30 days from the date of purchase.
- 2nd paid service is to be performed under 6000 km or 180 days from the previous service date.
- 3rd paid service is to be performed under 12000 km or 360 days from the previous service date.
- 4th paid service is to be performed under 18000 km or 540 days from the previous service date.
- 5th paid service is to be performed under 24000 km or 720 days from the previous service date.
- 6th paid service is to be performed under 30000 km or 900 days from the previous service date.
- 7th paid service is to be performed under 36000 km or 1080 days from the previous service date.
- 8th paid service is to be performed under 42000 km or 1260 days from the previous service date.
- 9th paid service is to be performed under 48000 km or 1440 days from the previous service date.
- 10th paid service is to be performed under 54000 km or 1620 days from the previous service date.
- 11th paid service is to be performed under 60000 km or 1800 days from the previous service date.
- 12th paid service is to be performed under 66000 km or 1980 days from the previous service date.
Basic things service mechanic should “Inspect, Check, Change, Lubricate or Replace if necessary” while servicing your Kawasaki Ninja 300
- check- the electrical system and wiring points functioning properly without any cuts or damages in the wire.
- change or replace- brake hose, rubber parts of brake master-cylinder and calipers in every 48 000 km.
- change or replace- coolant, water hoses and O-rings in every 36000 km.
- change- air filter, oil filter and engine oil in every servicing you do, for best performance.
- check- steering head bearing foreplay and steering stem bearings- grease if necessary.
- inspect- the condition of bolts, nuts and fasteners in every servicing you do.
- lubrication and inspect- suspension system and lubrication of rear suspension in every servicing you do.
- inspect- brake system, brake fluid level, brake fluid (front and rear), brake pad wear, brake light switch operation- clean, grease or replace if necessary.
- inspect- air cleaner element, idle speed throttle control system, engine vacuum synchronization and fuel system in every servicing you do.
- inspect- the coolant level and cooling system in every servicing you do.
- inspect- the clutch operation (play, engagement, disengagement) in every servicing you do.
Service Schedule & Service Cost of Kawasaki Ninja 300
|Service no.||Kilometer & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (paid)||1000 km or 30 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Chain Lube, Coolant, Chain Cleaner and Labour Charges.||₹ 4500-5000|
|2nd (paid)||6000 km or 180 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Pin-Cotter, Filter Assy Oil, Gasket, Chain Lube, Chain Cleaner and Labour Charges.||₹ 5000-5600|
|3rd (paid)||12000 km or 360 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Pin-Cotter, Filter Assy Oil, Gasket, Chain Lube, Chain Cleaner, Brake Oil and Labour Charges.||₹ 5500-6300|
|4th (paid)||18000 km or 540 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Pin-Cotter, Filter Assy Oil, Coolant, Brake Pads (Rear and Front), Brake Oil, Chain Lube, Chain Cleaner and Labour Charges.||₹ 8500-10000|
|5th (paid)||24000 km or 720 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Filter Assy Oil, Gasket, Chain Lube, Chain Cleaner and Labour Charges.||₹ 5000-5600|
Some of the basic spare parts price list of Kawasaki Ninja 300
note: At some places, cities or states, the spare parts price may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Spare parts price list of Kawasaki Ninja 300||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil 2.5L (Motul)||₹ 1782|
|Oil Filter||₹ 820|
|Air Filter||₹ 730|
|Chain Lube- 1LTR||₹ 408|
|Chain Cleaner||₹ 140|
|Air Filter Cleaning||₹ 283|
|Clutch Adjustment||₹ 142|
|Brake System Check and Clean||₹ 177|
|Coolant Top-up||₹ 118|
|Drive Chain Adjustment||₹ 283|
|Drive Chain Clean||₹ 118|
|Drive Chain Lube||₹ 118|
|Electrical System Check||₹ 118|
|Mobil Change||₹ 283|
|Idle RPM Adjustment||₹ 142|
|Final Inspection||₹ 177|
|Bulb 12V||₹ 1740|
|Chain Clean 1-LTR||₹ 371|
|Brake Calliper Inspection (Each)||₹ 141|
|Front Brake Pads||₹ 780|
|Rear Brake Pads||₹ 780|
|Clutch Cable||₹ 250|
|Throttle Cable||₹ 330|
|Brake Lever||₹ 440|
|Clutch Lever||₹ 650|
|Front Disc||₹ 2100|
|Rear Disc||₹ 2310|
|Grip Assy Throttle||₹ 1980|
|Filter Assy Oil||₹ 1020|
|Rear Brake Pad Assy||₹ 283|
|Front Brake Pad Assy||₹ 118|
|General Inspection||₹ 330|
Things to do after servicing your Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Check both front and rear tyre pressure and Kawasaki’s recommended tire pressure is 34 front and 38 Psi rear for a single rider.
- Most importantly Never forget to check brakes, clutch, engine oil level, coolant level and brake oil level.
- Take a short ride with your Kawasaki service mechanic and point out the problems, if it was not fixed.
- Check your service bill carefully and ask them to show everything they have installed or replaced.
- Note- Kawasaki Ninja 300’s Labour charges are too high as compared to other same cc bikes like R3 and RC 390. So, please ask your Service Advisor to explain in details about the labour work done or labour services provided in your Ninja 300.
Maintenance Cost of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in days>months>years
note: No Fuel cost is included in the Maintenance Charges of Kawasaki Ninja 300
- the average maintenance charges of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in days is rupees 10000-12000 for 180 days, which includes paid-servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, washing, cleaning, polishing, tyre polish, tyre pressure check and fill and sometimes parking frees.
- the average maintenance charges of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in months is rupees 34000-36000 for 720 days, which includes paid-servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, change in clutch cables(sometimes), punctures, rear and front tyre change(depends on your riding style) foam washing, polish, tyre polish, tyre pressure check and fill and some times parking free.
- the average maintenance charges of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in years is rupees 72000-75000 for 1440 days, which includes monthly paid servicing, washing, polishing, brake oil refill, change in tyres(both rear and front), chain cleaning, adjusting, brake oil change, chain lubricant, oiling, greasing, change in clutch cables, coolant refill, punctures, handle racer adjust, disc pad change, air-filled and more.
Maintenance tips for Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Drive chain lubrication in every 600 km.
- Drive chain slack in every 1000 km.
Questions asked by Kawasaki Ninja 300 Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my Kawasaki Ninja 300 according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your Kawasaki Ninja 300 according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best Performance Spares for Bike
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|