A complete detailed review on Honda CBR500R Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage, Review
So, What’s new in the CBR500R!
Honda CBR500R is an intermediate segment motorcycle which is a Super sporty looking motorbike in its class with the best performance engine of liquid-cooled DHOC twin-cylinder, which produces a max power of 47 bhp and 43 Nm of torque so, people what makes the CBR500R more Premium! Its Best Features of the Motorcycle listed below :
- It’s Design: CBR500R is designed as a V-Shaped Pointed style, looks quite aggressive and feels premium in its segment.
- It’s Performance: The engine is capable of producing 46.9 bhp of peak power at 8,500 rpm & 43 Nm of peak torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Top Speed: With this engine segment we would like to say that the CBR500R can manage up to a max speed of 180-190 kmph.
- Comfort: The Honda CBR500R will be the most comfortable motorcycle to ride because of raised up handlebars with low footpegs plus a better seat cushioning which gives positive energy in long rides.
- Safety: Equipped with premium features like twin LED headlamps/taillight, fully digital instrument console, strep seat and talking about brakes front brake is added with Single Wavy Disk, 320mm, 2 POT calliper and rear is added with Single Wavy Disk, 240mm, 1 POT calliper.
- A fully digital instrument Console: CBR500R is equipped with full LED lighting and a new LCD dash.
Looks and Design of the CBR500R:
In terms of looks and design the CBR500R looks quite appealing with angular V-shaped aggressive style, and also the twin sleek LED headlamps looks so good that it can beat other bigger cc motorbikes that come from Honda. In order to make the motorbike more sporty, Honda has added a muscular shaped looking fuel tank with 16.7-litre of capacity that adds toughness to the design of the motorcycle. The body Kit of CBR500, fairings, windshield is designed aerodynamically to catch up bigger siblings brothers like the CBR650F and 1000RR.
Engine and Performance of the CBR500R:
Honda CBR500R Engine comes with a 471cc, DOHC parallel twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine mated with a 6-speed transmission and it generates a max power of 46.9 bhp of peak power at 8,500 rpm & 43 Nm of peak torque at 7,000 rpm. Honda CBR500R has added with a 16.7-litre fuel tank capacity which will give a mileage of 16-20 kmpl in cities/20-25 kmpl in highways approx sometimes it may vary a bit in mileage according to its servicing schedule.
Tires and Braking System of the CBR500R:
TheCBR500R comes with tubeless tyres Front is 120/70ZR – 17 M and Rear tyres are 160/60ZR – 17 M/C and also talking about brakes the front brakes is Single Wavy Disk, 320mm, 2 POT Caliper and the rear is Single Wavy Disk, 240mm, 1 POT Caliper with dual-channel ABS is standard as well
Handling and Riding Posture of the CBR500R:
The riding posture of CBR500R is more sporty because of the raised up handlebars, the seat has a nice thick cushioning in it and also the foot’s pegs are not to low or not too high which is great for commuting or carving up a canyon.
Top Speed and Adrenaline of the CBR500R:
The weight of the CBR500R is 194 kgs keeping the overall package light which will give an epic boost in performance, CBR500R draws power from a 471cc engine capable of producing 47 bhp of peak power and 43 Nm of torque with this engine segment we would like to say that it can manage up to a max speed of 180-190 kmph.
Instrument Console and lights of the CBR500R:
There is a new LCD instrument search console panel with additional features like gear indicator, 2-trip meter, digital clock, mileage calculator. this new upgraded Instrument LCD panel makes the rider much safer. CBR500R is also equipped with LED indicators which gives a more premium look in it.
Comparison Test of the CBR500R:
CBR500R will compete with Kawasaki ninja 400/ninja 650, Bajaj Pulsar SS400 and KTM RC 390. Basically, CBR500R is a super sporty motorbike the with the latest technology and the best performance engine which performs phenomenally well and also manage to maintain fuel economy.
Pricing and Mileage of the CBR500R:
Talking about pricing of the CBR500R it will be price tag around of rupees 4.45-5.30 lakhs, The average mileage will be around 20-25 kmpl(est.) In cities 17-20 kmpl & In highways 20-25 kmpl.
Overall Specification of CBR500R
- Shades= Black, Pearl White/Blue/Red,Red
- Engine Displacement=471 cc
- Cooling=Liquid Cooling Engine
- Valve Train=DOHC; Four Valves Per Cylinder
- Fuel System=PGM FI(programmed fuel injection)
- Ignition=Computer-controlled Digital Transistorized with Electronic Advance
- Maximum Power=46.9 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque=43 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- No. of Cylinders=2
- No. of Gears=6
- Fuel Tank=16.7 litres
- Seat Height=785 mm
- Mileage in City=16-20 kmpl
- Mileage in highways=20-25 kmpl
- Head/tail light= LEDs
- Ground Clearance=140 mm
- Front Suspension=Conventional Telescopic, 41 mm, Preload adjustable
- Rear Suspension=Pro-link mono with 9 stage Preload adjuster
- Wheels Type=Alloys
- Trip Meter/Clock=Digital
- Top Speed=175kmph
- ABS type=Dual Channel
- Final transmission=Chain
- Front Brakes=Single Wavy Disk, 320mm 2 POT calliper
- Rear Brakes=Single Wavy Disk, 240mm 1 POT calliper
- Alloy wheels color=Black
- Kerb/Wet Weight=194 kgs
- Lightweight motorbike
- A light clutch cable
- A new LCD dash
- A Sporty riding position
- A smooth and refined engine
- The best part of the motorbike is Honda reliability
CBR500R is a fantastic sports bike with cutting edges, which carries a weight of 194 kgs and it is truly capable of great handling in the highways or cities, CBR500R gets the aerodynamic fairing body with a fine braking system built in it. and on the other side, Honda’s spares and parts cost is surprisingly affordable and also the fit and finish of the motorcycle are well crafted. if you want a mid-segment Japanese machine with versatility, technology and performance.
Hey, people, this was a short article on Honda CBR500R Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage, Review
If you guys have any quarries regarding Honda CBR500R Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage, Review please feel free to comment down below our team would really love to help you while making a decision!
Also, Read Top 10 Best Helmet Brands in India 2020