Here is a complete detailed review on Hero XPulse 200T Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage and Review
Hero Xpulse 200T falls on standard adventure touring motorbiking category, The Hero Xpluse 200 and Hero Xpulse 200T both are most affordable touring ADV motorcycle and will be launched in between (May-June) of the year 2019 in India.
The 1st preliminary version of the Hero Xpulse 200 was unveiled at EICMA 2017 and made its debut in India at the Auto Expo 2018 Delhi. Surprisingly Hero has introduced another adventure touring motorbike so-called the XPulse 200T shown at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy in October 2018.
Difference Comparison between the Hero Xpulse 200 and Hero Xpulse 200T
Both the Hero Xpulse 200 and Hero Xpulse 200T is based on the same adventure touring platform which is really capable of doing hardcore offroad and touring, basically, both the motorcycle share the similar engine and most of there parts, there are some minor changes that set them apart from one another and they are:
- Wheels: Hero Xpulse 200T is equipped with Alloys wheels rims to enhance the beauty of the motorcycle and on the other side the Hero Xpulse 200 is added with Spoked rims.
- Shades/Paint job: Hero Xpluse 200T comes with a matt glossy black and wine red graphics option with a white colour signature strip written Hero Xpulse 200T in it.
- Smoked black wind Screen: Wind Screen of Xpulse 200t is similar to the Xpulse 200 but the difference is the 200t has a completely matte smoked black finish windscreen.
- Mudguard: Hero Xpulse 200t gets a normal front Mudguard as the hero Xtreme 200R and the Xpluse200 gets raised upfront mudguard for insane offroading.
- Plastic Engine Skid Plate: 200T gets a plastic engine skid plate as the hero’s main concern to make the bike for touring purpose, not for extreme offroad.
- Seat/Padding: Xpulse 200T seat is extended slightly forward & nicely padded with a pattern designed for more comfortable and enjoyable rides.
Looks and Design of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
According to Hero MotoCorp, statement hero Xpulse 200T motorbike has been upgraded keeping in mind the basic demand of a touring motorcycle in the market, with a focus on day to day basic motorbike with a performance engine, loading capability with its large luggage holders, safety and most Affordable motorbike in this price point.
In terms of looks and design, the Xpulse 200t looks quite similar to its Xpulse 200, the hard difference on the 200t is shades/graphics option, which comes with wine red and matte black, keeping mind that it’s a touring motorcycle 200t gets a normal front Mudguard as the hero Xtreme 200R and gets black alloy wheels with rounded LED headlights, LED tail lamp and a normal windshield.
Engine and Performance of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
There is no change done in the engine aspects, The Hero Xtreme 200R, XPulse 200 and 200T is powered by the same 200cc fuel-injected, single-cylinder air cool engine and it produces a max power of 18.4bhp at 8000 rpm and a peak torque of 17.1 Nm at 6500 rpm. The engine is mated with a five-speed transmission gearbox. the Xpulse 200t engine will be tuned a bit differently from extreme and Xpluse 200(expected) because the bike’s main focus is on ergonomics and day to day basis.
Tires and Braking System of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
The XPulse 200T rides on 17-inch front wheels and 19-inch tires at the rear wheels in comparison to the XPulse 200’s 21-inch wheel, both the front and rear wheels are equipped with Alloys wheels rims and tubeless tyres to enhanced touring capabilities. The braking system of the XPulse 200T is equipped with disc brakes at both ends, A single-channel ABS is added with the motorbike in order to provide more protection and convenience.
Handling and Riding Posture of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
Hero Xpulse 200T is added with a single-piece seat, nicely padded with a pattern designed printed in it, the seat is slightly extended forward for comfort riding as compared to Xpulse 200 which makes a difference in the riding position, the 200t riding posture is upright, due to raised up handle-bars and also the foot’s pegs are nicely fitted (not too low not too high) basically helps to rider to reduces fatigue.
Top Speed and Adrenaline of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
Hero Xpulse 200T draws power from a 200cc, single-cylinder engine that produces a max power 18.4 ps and 17.1 nm of torque, with this engine segment we would like to say that engine can manage up to a max speed of 115-125 kmph(est.) Since the 200t focus on ergonomics and loading ability, the bike will be very fun to ride in highways and cities.
Instrument Console and lights of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
Similar to Hero XPulse 200, Hero Xpulse 200T also comes with some of the most premium features like classic round headlamp with LED DRLS, fully digital instrument console, LED tail lamp, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation assist, USB Charging Port and much more to be expected.
Suspension and Ground clearance of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
200T is featured with long-travel suspension with 190mm travel for the front forks and 180mm travel for the rear mono-shock suspension which helps to hold bumps very well and provide ultimate grip while cornering. The ground clearance of the Xpulse 200t is to be 220mm.
Comparison of the Hero Xpluse 200T:
Hero Xpulse 200t will compete with Royal Enfield Himalayan, Kawasaki Versys X-300 and the KTM 390 Adventure.
Looking for a budget-friendly ADV touring motorcycle! Xpluse 200t seems a better option for your garage by seeing the price point, features, reliability and service centres as compared to other off motorbikes available in the market right now.
Pricing and Mileage of the Hero Xpulse 200T:
Talking about pricing of the Hero Xpulse 200T it will be price tag around 1lakh-1.2lakh in Indian rupees and 1452.96-1700.96 in USD and also the average mileage of the Xpulse 200t will be around 30-45 kmpl(est.)30-36 kmpl in cities & 36-45 kmpl highways kmpl.
Overall Specification of Hero Xpulse 200T:
- Body Type=Touring Adventure
- Shades=wine red and matte black
- Engine Displacement=199.6cc
- Fuel System=Fuel Injection
- Valves (per cylinder)=4
- Cooling system=Air Cooled system
- Maximum Power=18.4PS @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque=17.1Nm @ 6500 rpm
- No. of Cylinders=1
- No. of Gears=5
- Fuel Tank= 14-litre fuel tank
- Frame=Single-downtube chassis
- Chassis Type=High Tensile Steel Diamond Frame
- Front Suspension=Long Travel Telescopic Fork
- Rear Suspension=MonoShock
- Ground Clearance=220mm
- Saddle height= 825 mm
- Wheels Type=Alloy wheels
- ABS=Single channel ABS
- Front Brakes=276mm disc (Single Channel ABS)
- Rear Brakes=220mm disc
- Mileage in City=30-36 kmpl
- Mileage in highways=36-45 kmpl
- Trip Meter/Clock=Digital
- Fuel Gauge=Digital
- Battery Type=Maintenance-Free(MF)
- Final transmission=Chain
- Front-wheel size=100/80-17
- Rear-wheel size=130/70-R17
- Emission Standard=BS4
- Top Speed=115-125 kmph
- Lightweight motorbike
- Round headlight
- Smoked black wind Screen
- LED headlamps
- A fully digital instrument console
- Navigation System
- Engine Skid Plate
- USB Charging Point
- LED taillight
- Wind Screen
- Large luggage plate
- Huge loading capability
- Air cool engine
- A Comfortable riding position
- low-mounted exhaust pipe
- A smooth and refined engine
- Kick and an electric start system.
- 6000 service centres across the country
- Single piece seat nicely padded with a pattern designed
- Dual-purpose motorbike
- Low-cost servicing and parts
- Reliability and value for money
- A complete budget-friendly touring motorcycle
If you love long rides, touring with some amount adventures Additionally with comforts then you will definitely love this motorbike, the XPulse 200T also gets some of the premium features that are like to be noticeable such as LED headlamps, A fully digital instrument console, Smoked black wind Screen, very comfortable seats for long rides Plus Reliability and value for money.
Hey, people, this was a short article on Hero XPulse 200T Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage and Review
If you guys have any quarries regarding the Hero XPulse 200T Specs, Price, Top Speed, Mileage and Review please feel to ask in the comment section below, our team would really love to help you, people!