A complete detailed review on Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Service Charges, Maintenance Schedule, Spare Parts Cost
Hey guys, we are going to discuss everything in details about the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Service Charges, Maintenance Schedule, Spare Parts Cost and more so stay tuned!
Bajaj Pulsar Ns200 is one of the top-selling motorcycles in India from Bajaj with 691 Bajaj dealerships and authorised service centres spread across 32 states in India, so basically, there will be no problem doing servicing your Bajaj Pulsar NS200.
Bajaj India offers 3 free servicing for Bajaj Pulsar NS200 that means only labour charges are free in the free servicing which includes washing, cleaning, and checkup of your motorcycle and you will be charged for Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, topping up coolant and more if required.
Things to keep in mind before servicing your Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Always do your servicing from an authorised Bajaj service centre.
- Never ever miss or leave your free servicing to retain your engine warranty.
- Try to make a note on problems you are facing while riding your NS200.
- Carry the Service Manual book before going to the service workshop.
- Always ask your service mechanic to check: Check in the coolant level, clutch adjustment, checking the tyre pressure, engine rpm adjustment.
Periodic Service Criteria for Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- For free 1st servicing, 500 to 700 km or under 30 to 45 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- For free 2nd servicing, 4500 to 5000 km or under 240 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- For free 3rd servicing, 9500 to 10000 km or under 360 days “do it” whichever comes first.
- All paid Services every 5000 km after previous services or 120 days from the last service.
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Service Schedule and Charges
|Service no.||Kilometers & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||700 km or 45 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Engine Coolant Refill, Clean air filter||₹ 500-600|
|2nd (free)||5000 km or 240 days||Engine Oil, clean air filter, Chain lube, Clean Spark Plug||₹ 400-500|
|3rd (free)||10000 km or 360 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Engine Coolant Refill, Air filter, Chain lube, Break Oil||₹ 550-650|
|4th (paid)||15000 km or 480 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Fuel Pipe,Change Air Filter, Chain lube, Brake pad, Labour Charges||₹ 1400-1500|
|5th (paid)||20000 km or 600 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Engine Coolant Refill, Clean air filter, Carburettor Rubber, Chain lube, Spark Plug, Labour Charges||₹ 1650-1800|
|6th (paid)||25000 km or 720 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Change air filter, Labour Charges||₹ 1400-1500|
|7th (paid)||30000 km or 840 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Engine Coolant Refill, Clean air filter, Chain lube, Spark Plug, Fuel Pipe, Oil Filter, Break Oil Labour Charges||₹ 2300-2500|
|8th (paid)||35000 km or 960 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Change air filter, Chain lube, Brake Pads, Labour Charges||₹ 1400-1500|
|9th (paid)||40000 km or 1080 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Filter, Engine Coolant Refill, Clean air filter, Chain lube, Fuel Pipe, Oil Filter, Labour Charges||₹ 1800-2000|
|10th (paid)||45000 km or 1200 days||NA||₹ NA|
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Bajaj Spare Parts Price List
The Spares of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is easily available in the service centres with an affordable price as compared to other Bajaj bikes like Dominar 400
note: At some places, cities, town or states, the spare parts and service charges may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Bajaj Spare Parts Price List||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil||₹ 410-460|
|Oil Filter||₹ 80|
|Fuel Filter||₹ 60|
|Fuel Pipe||₹ 30|
|Air Filter||₹ 260|
|Carburettor Rubber||₹ 150-180|
|Spark Plug||₹ 80|
|Break Oil||₹ 40-60|
|Bolt Socket Kacst||₹ 6|
|Chain Link lock||₹ 26|
|Gasket Magneto Cover||₹ 46|
|Handlebar tube assy||₹ 367|
|Chain Sprocket Replacement||₹ 399|
|Disc Pad||₹ 256|
|Bearing Coupling||₹ 115|
|Filter Element||₹ 265|
|Kit Chain Sprocket||₹ 1400-1600|
|Collant Oil||₹ 60-80|
|Brake Pedal Rear||₹ 172|
|Centre stand||₹ 899|
|Disc Brake Kit||₹ 1800-2000|
|Engine Guard||₹ 220-260|
|Mud Guard||₹ 510|
|Rear View Mirror||₹ 540|
|Frame Assly Complete||₹10,665-12000|
|Nitrogen Gas Refilling of tyres||₹ 50-60|
|Leg Guard||₹ 160|
|Speedometer Assembly||₹ 3,354
|Air Filter Assembly||₹ 1270-1300|
|Headlamp WO Bulb||₹ 1566|
|Tank Assembly||₹ 1700-1800|
|Caliper Assy Brake Front||₹ 1540|
|Brake Pedal||₹ 240|
|Lever Front Brake||₹ 110|
|Lever Complete Change||₹ 105|
|PAD Footrest||₹ 10|
|Pillon Step||₹ 20|
|Indicator Assy FR LH / RR RH||₹ 160-180|
|Windshield Assembly||₹ 170|
|Coolant Water Temp Sensor||₹ 200-220|
Maintenance Charges for Bajaj Pulsar NS200 in days>months>years
The Maintenance Charges of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is cheap as compared to other bikes like Yamaha r15, Honda CBR’s and KTM Duke’s
- Average Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 in days is rupees 1000 to 1500 for 55-60 days which includes 1st Servicing, Chain cleaning/adjust, lubricant, Oiling, change clutch cable(sometimes).
- Average Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 in Months is rupees 2500-3000 for 240-260 days which includes monthly servicing, Chain cleaning/adjust, lubricant, Oiling, change in clutch cables, coolant, punctures.
- Average Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is rupees 16000-18000 for 1090-1095 days which includes Monthly Paid servicing, Tyres change both front and Rear, Chain cleaning/adjust, lubricant, Oiling, change in clutch cables, coolant, punctures, handle racer adjust, and more.
Questions asked by Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my Bajaj Pulsar NS200 according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your Bajaj Pulsar NS200 according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best tips for maintaining your Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- If you want to install Aftermarket Performance accessories in your NS200 carefully inspect (warranty) and research about the product.
- Do make sure to do servicing time to time without delay to secure engine warranty because Bajaj NS200 offers 5 years of engine warranty.
- Check Coolant level, Tyre pressure, battery, lights, horn, adjust rearview mirrors, and brake oil every ride you make.
- Never ever rev the bike for past 4000 RPM for the 1st 1000 km and 5000 RPM for the next 1000kms (ie total 2000kms unless its an emergency).
Best Performance Spares for Bike
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|