Here is a complete detailed review on Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Service Schedule, Service Cost, Spare Parts Price
& everything you need to know before servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 220 F.
Bajaj Pulsar is one of the best selling motorbikes in India with a sale graph of more than 80000 units per month and a Setup of over 660+ dealerships and service stations across India as of now.
So, as far as our concern there will be no problem, in servicing your motorbike at any service stations across India.
Basically, Bajaj India offers 3 free servicing (only labour charges are free in the free servicing) for your bike which includes servicing i.e checkup of your bike, engine oil change, air filter clean or change, oil filter change, cleaning and washing.
The things you need to pay for while servicing are engine oil, air filter, oil filter, brake pads, coolant, chain spray and more if required.
Important note: Before the upcoming day to service, take a midnight or morning ride spin when everything remains silent on roads to know unwanted sounds and vibration that’s coming out from your bike.
Things to do before Servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
- Always try to service your Bajaj Pulsar 220 F from an authorized Bajaj service station.
- Try to make a proper note on problems, that you are facing while riding Bajaj Pulsar 220 F.
- Never ever forget to carry your bike’s service manual book before going to the Bajaj service centre.
- Before going to the service centre check your bike’s front, rear brake fluid and also the coolant level.
- Inspect the shock absorbers carefully, see if there is any oil leakage or unwanted sounds.
- Ask your service mechanic person to check the battery, throttle, air filter, brake pads and lights.
- Check/Research/Compare the cost of engine oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plug or other accessories if you want to install.
- Ask your service mechanic person to change the engine oil, oil filter, or any extra parts to install, in your presence there.
Periodic Service Schedule for Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
- 1st free service is to be performed under 500-750 km or between 30-45 days from the date of purchase.
- 2nd free service is to be performed under 4500-5000 km or between 230-245 days from the previous service date.
- 3rd free service is to be performed under 9500-10000 km or between 350-365 days from the previous service date.
- 4th paid service is to be performed under 14500-15000 km or between 470-485 days from the previous service date.
- 5th paid service is to be performed under 19500-20000 km or between 590-610 days from the previous service date.
- 6th paid service is to be performed under 24500-25000 km or between 720-730 days from the previous service date.
- 7th paid service is to be performed under 29500-30000 km or between 840-50 days from the previous service date.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Service Schedule & Service Cost
|Service no.||Kilometers & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||750 km or 45 days||Engine Oil.||₹ 450-550|
|2nd (free)||5000 km or 245 days||Chain Lube, Engine Oil, and Oil Filter.||₹ 650-750|
|3rd (free)||10000 km or 365 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube plus tighten.||₹ 800|
|4th (paid)||15000 km or 485 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Fuel Pipe, Break Oil, Oil Filter and Labour Charges.||₹ 1000-1200|
|5th (paid)||20000 km or 610 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Greasing in Wheel Bearing and Braking Callipers, Both Discs Pads Change, Oil Filter and Labour Charges.||₹ 1200-1500|
|6th (paid)||25000 km or 730 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Change Chain Sprocket Kit, Clutch Plate, Spark Plug, Oil Filter and Labour charges.||₹ 2500-3000|
|7th (paid)||30000 km or 850 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Pipe, Break Oil, Air Filter, Greasing in Wheel Bearing and Braking Callipers, Pressure Plate and Labour Charges.||₹ 2000-2500|
Some of the most important spare parts price list for Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
note: At some places, cities, town or states, the spare parts and service charges may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Spare Parts Price of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil||₹ 450|
|Air Filter||₹ 92|
|Fuel Filter||₹ 45|
|Fuel Pipe||₹ 25|
|Carburettor Rubber||₹ 120|
|Oil Filter||₹ 30|
|Spark Plug||₹ 90|
|Break Oil||₹ 80|
|Chain Sprocket Kit||₹ 1392|
|Rear Disc Pad||₹ 217|
|Front Disc Pad||₹ 144|
|Front Disc Master kit||₹ 244|
|Indicators Each||₹ 160|
|Clutch Plate||₹ 210|
|Handle Bar||₹ 420|
|Handle Grip||₹ 40|
|Timing Chain||₹ 155|
|Engine Guard||₹ 160|
|IGNITION LOCK KIT SWISS||₹ 650-800|
|Fuel Tank||₹ 5500-6000|
|Meter Assembly||₹ 4200-4500|
|FRONT FAIRING (VISOR) SET||₹ 2900-3200|
|FAIRING FRONT DTSI-F BAJAJGP||₹ 3700-4000|
Things to do after Servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
- Take a spin with your service person and point out the problems if it was not fixed.
- Don’t forget to check the tyre pressure, coolant level, and engine oil level.
- Check your service bill carefully and ask them to show what they have installed or replaced.
- Once again check the nut bolts of the exhaust covers, mirror bolts, and the braking system working properly.
Maintenance Charges of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in days>months>years
- The normal Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in days is ₹ 800 to 1000 for 45-55 days, which includes 1st free servicing, Chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, washing, cleaning, polish, tyre pressure check and parking free.
- The normal Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in months is ₹ 2500-3000 for 280-300 days which includes 2 monthly free servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, change in clutch cables(sometimes), punctures, washing, polish and parking free.
- The normal Maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in years is ₹ 19000-26000 for 1200-1400 days which includes monthly paid servicing, washing, polish, brake oil, change in tyres both front and rear, change in chain sprocket kit, chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, Oiling, greasing, change in clutch cables, coolant, punctures, handle racer adjust, disc pad change and more.
Questions asked by Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Riders
#) Is it necessary to service my Bajaj Pulsar 220 F according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your Bajaj Pulsar 220 F according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best Performance Spares for Bike
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|