A complete detailed review on Bajaj Pulsar 150 Service Schedule, Service Cost, Spare Parts Price
Are you looking for Bajaj Pulsar 150 Service Schedule, Cost, Spare Parts Price list with everything in details, then you are at the right place!
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is one of the highest-selling motorbikes in India with the highest number of 770+ Service Centres and Showroom across India.
Services of Bajaj Pulsar 150 with the highest number of modernly equipped service centres and showrooms, you really don’t need to worry about services and spares parts for your Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike.
Important note about free servicing: Bajaj, India basically offers 3 free servicing for your Pulsar 150 with a condition of only labour charges are free in the free servicing that includes servicing i.e checkup of your bike, washing, cleaning and polishing and you will be charged for Engine Oil, Coolant Refill, Brake Oil Refill, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Brake Pads and more if required.
Things to do before Servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Make sure you service your bike from a bajaj authorized service centre.
- Make notes on problems that you are facing while riding your Pulsar 150.
- Try to carry your Bajaj Pulsar 150 service manual book and RC before going to bajaj’s workshop.
- Carefully inspect the wheel bearings, shock absorbers and sprocket, see if there is any oil leakage or unwanted sounds.
- Before going to Bajaj’s service station don’t forget to check your Pulsar’s front, rear brake fluid level and plus coolant level.
- Don’t forget to Check/Research/Compare the cost and quality of (engine oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plug) or other accessories if it’s needed to be install.
- One of the most important thing: Always ask your service mechanic person to change the engine oil, oil filter, Brake Pads or any extra parts to install, in your presence there.
Periodic Service Schedule of Bajaj Pulsar 150
Important note: Each Bajaj Pulsar 150 Service is to be performed under 5000 Km or 120 Days from the previous service date.
- 1st free servicing is to be done under 500-750 km or 45 days from the date of purchase.
- 2nd free servicing is to be done under 4500-5000 km or 240 days from the previous service date.
- 3rd free servicing is to be done under 9500-10000 km or 360 days from the previous service date.
- 4th paid service is to be done under 14500-15000 km or 480 days from the previous service date.
- 5th paid service is to be done under 19500-20000 km or 600 days from the previous service date.
- 6th paid service is to be done under 24500-25000 km or 720 days from the previous service date.
- 7th paid service is to be done under 29500-30000 km or 840 days from the previous service date.
- 8th paid service is to be done under 34500-35000 km or 960 days from the previous service date.
- 9th paid service is to be done under 39500-40000 km or 1080 days from the previous service date.
- 10th paid service is to be done under 44500-45000 km or 1200 days from the previous service date.
- 11th paid service is to be done under 49500-5oooo km or 1320 days from the previous service date.
- 12th paid service is to be done under 54500-55000 km or 1440 days from the previous service date.
Things service person should “Check, Clean, Adjust, Tightened, Refill, Lubricate or Replace if necessary” while servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Air Filter.
- Spark plug.
- Engine oil filter.
- Disc brake assly.
- Brake fluid level.
- Steering foreplay.
- Brake lining or pad.
- Air filter cover ‘O’ ring.
- Battery electrolyte level.
- Carburettor rubber tube.
- All cables & Electrical stuff.
- Coolant level & Radiator fins.
- Main stand & side stand foreplay.
- Clutch lever, front brake lever and kick lever.
Service Schedule & Service Cost of Bajaj Pulsar 150
|Service no.||Kilometer & Time Period||Things you need to Change/Check||Cost|
|1st (free)||750 km or 45 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Front and Rear wheel Greasing.||₹ 500-600|
|2nd (free)||5000 km or 240 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Oil Filter.||₹ 400|
|3rd (free)||10000 km or 360 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Clutch Oil, Air Filter, Fuel Pipe, Oil Filter.||₹ 600-700|
|4th (paid)||15000 km or 480 days||Engine Oil, Chain Lube, Brake Pads, Gasket Cover, O Ring, Labour Charges.||₹ 1000-1200|
|5th (paid)||20000 km or 600 days||Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Spark Plug, Cap Rubber, Fuel Pipe, Labour Charges.||₹ 800-1000|
|6th (paid)||25000 km or 720 days||Engine Oil, Air Filter, Chain Lube, Gasket Cover, Front and Rear wheel Greasing, Labour Charges.||₹ 1000-1200|
|7th (paid)||30000 km or 840 days||Engine Oil, Fuel Pipe, Chain Lube, Oil Filter, Clutch Oil, Fuel Pipe.||₹ 800-1000|
|8th (paid)||35000 km or 960 days||Engine Oil, Brake Pads, Chain Lube, Spark Plug, Gasket Cover, Chain Sprocket Kit and Labour Charges.||₹ 1600-1800|
Some of the most important Spare Parts Price list of Bajaj Pulsar 150
impt note: At some places, cities, town or states, the spare parts list and service charges may vary a bit according to its taxes and duties imposed.
|Spare parts price list of Bajaj Pulsar 150||Price (in rupees)|
|Engine Oil||₹ 410|
|Air Filter||₹ 75|
|Oil Filter||₹ 40|
|Fuel Pipe||₹ 15|
|Throttle Cables||₹ 20|
|Clutch Cables||₹ 30|
|Clutch Oil||₹ 180|
|Friction Plate||₹ 560-600|
|Per-Clutch Plate||₹ 30-46|
|Gasket Cover||₹ 36-65|
|Rear Brake Shoe||₹ 130-160|
|Front Brake Shoe||₹ 240-280|
|Gear assembly||₹ 520-580|
|Clutch plate housing repair||₹ 600-700|
|Control Cables||₹ 80-120|
|Carburettor Rubber||₹ 120-140|
|Spark Plug||₹ 130-160|
|Chain Sprocket Kit||₹ 1900-2000|
|Handle Bar||₹ 670-740|
|Clutch Lever||₹ 190-240|
|Brake Lever||₹ 180-230|
|Meter Assembly||₹ 4000-4300|
|Timing Chain||₹ 410-460|
|Labour Charges ( Paid Service )||₹ 400-800|
Things to do after Servicing your Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Take a proper ride with your service mechanic person and point out the problems, if it was not fixed in the service.
- Never ever forget to check the right tyre pressure, coolant level, brake fluid level and engine oil level.
- Check your service bill carefully and ask them to show everything they have installed or replaced in your bike.
Maintenance Cost of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in days>months>years
note: Fuel cost is not included in the Maintenance Charges of Bajaj Pulsar 150.
- The average maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in days is rupees 500-600 for 45 days, which includes 1st free servicing, normal chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, foam washing, cleaning, polish, tyre pressure check and parking free.
- The average maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in months is rupees 2400-2700 for 360 days which includes 2-free servicing, chain cleaning, adjusting, lubricant, change in clutch cables(sometimes), punctures, foam washing, polish and parking free.
- The average maintenance charges of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in years is rupees 22000-24000 for 1440 days which includes 1 free servicing and monthly paid servicing, foam washing, polish, brake oil refill, change in tyres both front and rear, change in chain sprocket set, chain cleaning with adjusting, lubricant, Oiling, greasing, change in clutch cables, coolant refill, punctures, handle racer adjust, disc pad change and more.
Questions asked by Bajaj Pulsar 150 Rider
#) Is it necessary to service my Bajaj Pulsar 150 according to schedule and date made by the company?
Yes, it is very necessary to service your Bajaj Pulsar 150 according to your service manual made by the company because by doing it its become easy to claim your bike’s engine warranty if it shows any problems in the future.
Best Performance Spares for Bikes
|Description||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcycle Emergency Tyre Puncture Kit||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Chain Lube & Chain Cleaner with Chain Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Bike Phone Holder with Mobile Charger||Buy on Amazon|
|Digital Air Compressor Bike Tyre Pump||Buy on Amazon|
|Engine Oil Flush & Engine Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Extreme High Pressure Bike Washer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Mechanics bike Socket Set||Buy on Amazon|
|Motul Bike Polish Shine and Go||Buy on Amazon|