Here is our list of Top 3 Best Tyres for Royal Enfield Classic 350, Tyre size, Review, Price
Tyres: Tyres are the only parts of a motorcycle that makes direct contact with the roads, so riders choose them very wisely according to your needs.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 tyres size: The Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes with a tyres size of 90/90-19 at the front and 110/90-18 at the Rear.
The Best tyre you can choose for your Royal Enfield Classic 350, depends upon the various condition and reason.
- Which road conditions most often ride your classic 350, for example, cities, highways or Country roads the tyres will be different.
- Where you use to mostly ride your classic 350, offroading trip, touring, the tyres will be different.
- You mainly go for rides such as Leh Ladakh, Spiti Valley, or northeast India the tyres will be different.
Riders, here is our list of top 3 best tyres for Royal Enfield classic 350 which you can choose for cities rides, highways rides, offroad trips and long rides such as Leh Ladakh, Spiti valley etc
#) Michelin Sirac Street tyres(Rear tyre)
Michelin is a French tyre maker company, came to India almost 10 years ago, today Michelin offers a wide range of tyres which features the best of Michelin’s innovative technology.
The best features of the Michelin Sirac Street tyres:
- Michelin Sirac tyres come with big block pattern with an upper-level dry grip which is good for riders to maintain stability and handling of the motorcycle.
- Michelin Sirac tyres are fully optimised with a the groove-rubber ratio to ensure proper wet grip.
- Michelin Sirac tyres give excellent tyre validity.
- Michelin Sirac improves in mileage because of the presence of abrasion-resistant tread compound.
- A huge amount of tread rubber to provide excellent tyre mileage on highways.
- Comes with excellent tread pattern and grooves are so much deeper.
- Michelin Sirac tyres help in the curve road stability.
- Quite an attractive tread design with high performance.
- Michelin Sirac Street comes with 5 years of Warranty.
- It gives a perfect balance to the motorcycle.
- It gives you a nice grip while riding on wet roads as well as dry roads.
- The best tyre for off-road, cities and highways.
- Improves in mileage of the motorcycle.
- It gives you more confidence in cornering and braking.
- It gives you the ability to safely manoeuvre through all sorts of road conditions.
- Top speed up to 170 km/hr
- Doesn’t fit for new motorbikes
Installation and fittings of the Michelin Sirac Street tyre:
Michelin Sirac Street comes with 5 years of warranty from the date of purchase, Michelin Sirac Street comes with the tyre size of 110/90-18 which is the perfect fit for Royal Enfield classic 350.
Price of the Michelin Sirac Street tyres:
Rupees(2000-2600) Price may vary a bit according to the places/shops/stores you are buying the product from.
The best all-purpose tubeless tyre, with a better grip on roads/off-road/touring, plus comes with big tread blocks to guarantee stable handling and high performance. Buy on Amazon
#) MRF NYLOGRIP Zapper Q (Rear tyre)
Madras Rubber Factory was started by K. M. Mammen Mappillai in 1946 at Chennai, India. the major products include by MRF Nylogrip for motorcycles.
The best features of MRF Nylogrip zapper Q tyres:
- Increases the level of comfort and enhances its mileage as well.
- Specially made from a sticky compound for better grip on the highways.
- Gives a boost in overall performance with better stability and better control.
- Enhanced with better contact region which gives you safety by making better contact with the surface.
- Raise groove distribution for better water channelling and smoother riding quotient.
- It provides an excellent grip in dry and wet weather conditions.
- With MRF Nylogrip zapper Q gives you Superior tyre life and durability.
- Huge tread blocks with wide lateral grooves.
- MRF Nylogrip zapper Q comes with a tube and tyre.
- Best for a straight run and stability.
- High-grade control and smooth handling.
- Braking is improved and handling is tightened.
- Top speed up to 160 km/hr.
- Makes smoother rides ensured always.
- Best tyre life and durability.
- Gives the rider more confidence in cornering and braking.
- Excellent friction and grip in dry and wet conditions.
- Not for extreme off-road.
Installation and fittings of the MRF nylogrip zapper Q tyres:
MRF nylogrip zapper Q tyres also come with 5 years of the Warranty time period from the date of purchase, MRF nylogrip zapper Q tyres have a size of 110/90-18 best compatibility for Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Price of the MRF nylogrip zapper Q tyres:
MRF nylogrip zapper Q tyres will cost you around rupees(2000-2650) Price may vary a little at different places, it depends upon from where you are buying the product.
If you want the best tube tyres for your Royal Enfield classic 350 with Increases to comfort level, provides excellent grip in all weather conditions, best tyre life, and durability you can take a look. Buy on Amazon
#) CEAT Zoom Plus (Rear tyre)
CEAT (Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino) Ltd was established in 1924 in Turin Italy. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturers and has a presence in global markets.
The Best features of CEAT Zoom Plus :
- It comes with a directional tread pattern that provides low rolling resistance and improved in fuel efficiency.
- Solid grooves from the centre to the corner which provides your motorbike with a good grip in both wet and dry.
- Easy handling at high speed and high cornering capabilities.
- The easy rolling and manoeuvrability of the motorcycle.
- CEAT Zoom plus F gives excellent cornering ability and maintains the balance.
- CEAT Zoom plus F gives you a comfortable and secure ride at any speed.
- Fit perfectly on Royal Enfield classic 350.
- CEAT zoom plus F has a round profile which makes it looks sporty.
- Gives excellent confidence while cornering every time.
- No more skidding in the rear wheel after applying brakes.
- Top speed up to 150 km/hr.
- Best to ride in cities and highways rides.
- Not for extreme off-road conditions.
Installation and fittings of the CEAT Zoom Plus :
CEAT Zoom plus comes with 72 months=6 years warranty period of time, CEAT Zoom plus F comes with a tyre size of 110/90-18 which is a perfect fit for your Royal Enfield classic 350.
Price of the CEAT Zoom Plus :
Rupees(1800-2400) price may vary a bit according to the marketplace from where you are buying the product from.
If you want comfort with excellent cornering capabilities, gives a secure ride at any speed along with 6 years warranty time period, you can give a look to this tyre. Buy on Amazon
So, guys here are the 3 Best Tyres for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 with review and price
Things to keep in mind before buying a motorcycle tyre:
- Choose the right size of the tyre.
- Please check the construction(blocks or treads) of the tyre.
- Tube or Tubeless.
- Make sure to do wheel balancing much required.
- Clear doubts about the warranty and conditions.
Also, read: 5 Best Handlebars For Royal Enfield Classic 350